Wednesday 15 December 2010

To blog or not to blog?

How do I begin? I used to keep a diary (the old-fashioned notebook and pen) and write daily, just a splurge really, just to get stuff out of my brain and on to the page. I am not always the most articulate person and even though people say I express myself well, I feel like I struggle to say what I really want to say and that I won't understood.

At the moment, my head is a jumble. My thoughts are not following in sequence and I find myself drifting into strange places and not able to focus on one idea. Maybe writing them here will help. Maybe not. I stopped the diary-writing after 10 years as I worried it was becoming self-indulging and not getting me anywhere. Maybe here, I can be more balanced in what I write as I want it to be interesting as well as honest and emotionally raw. If it tips over into "oh wo is me, my life is crap, everyone hates me and I wanna die" terroritory then I will stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment